Year-round School Holiday Activity Day Camps at Ipswich high School!
School’s Out Activities are delighted to offer premium school holiday activities to all children (aged 4- 16yrs) making use of the fantastic facilities on offer at IHS. We are open during all half terms (one week in February, May and October) along with two weeks in Easter and six weeks in the long Summer Holidays. Come for individual days or join us for a whole week (Monday – Friday) for our 5 days for the price of 4 deal!
Activities, Activities, Activities…
Over 100 for children to dive into! We have devised and developed a range of fun, active and educational activities for children to explore, from arts & crafts, cookery and dance to trampolining, go karting and tennis. Children have the opportunity to swim everyday in the stunning indoor pool with lifeguards keeping children safe whilst delivering fun swimming games. We also have a range of premium roaming activities that visit the school each week, many of which children won’t get the chance to try anywhere else. These include our inflatable wipeout, giant twister, archery, photobooth and nerf arena!
Something for every Child…
Four day camps specific to different age groups and tastes:
- Early Explorers (school going 4-6 year olds) a course to aid children in their early years stage of development. We run a range of fun activities such as drawing, painting, baking, building and much more! Our Early Explorers are based in the Nursery Pre Prep where they have access to a large classroom and fantastic outdoor play area. This age group go swimming everyday but are kept in the shallow end where games are completed. From “Inventors Workshop”, to “Deep into the Jungle”, a new theme every week keeps children wanting to come back for more!
- Creative Crew (7-12 years). Boys and Girls are welcome to join the Creative Crew. Get crafty with jewellery making, choreographed dance teaching, fashion design, and ceramic painting to name just a few! Based in one of the large art rooms with lots of dance and performance taking place in the Hayworth Theatre, including an end-of-week show in front of a packed audience of parents on the Friday. Cook up tasty treats in the fabulous cookery rooms to take home to share to family, along with time to chill every day in the swimming pool. A new theme every week keeps the crafts, dance and cooking sessions feeling fresh (Westend Week, Circus, Around the World, Think Green, the list goes on!).
- Adrenaline Adventure (7-12 years) This day camp is aimed at boys and girls who want to spend their days being active and working as a team. Adventurous activities and multi sports make up a jam-packed week of over 30+ activities such as dodgeball, kin ball, football, tennis, basketball, tag rugby, as well as Mario Kart arcade, go-karts, RC Cars and many more to get stuck into! Adrenaline Adventure is based in the sports hall and has access to all of the outdoor sports facilities such as the tennis courts and sports field. Children get to go swimming every day to cool off from the high octane action!
- Next Generation (13-16 years) for teenagers who want more responsibility, learning how to become activity leaders of the future. They are given a t-shirt and hoody uniform and they choose which of the three younger day camps they want to assist on. Spend time shadowing qualified staff whilst completing fun daily tasks in their very own working journal which provides them a full five weeks of leadership training. With exciting rewards along the way at every step, “Next Gens” can’t wait to return to complete the next step of training. Tasks could involve asking their fellow Next Gens questions, learning how to use walkie talkies, observing their course leaders in running activities, and finally planning and running their own activities for the children in their chosen course. A great form of first work experience that will help them in their future careers and all walks of life!
Full Ofsted Early Years registration giving you complete peace-of-mind. All staff are enhanced DBS and reference checked, fully safeguarding trained and we have paediatric first aiders on site to keep children in a safe and supportive environment. We have full childcare and activity insurance as well as members of the Out of School Alliance.
We pride ourselves on being affordable for all families.
- Individual days (9am – 5pm) are priced at £35 per child and week long bookings (Mon – Fri) are only £140, which includes our 5 days for the price of 4 offer!
- Normal drop off time is between 9am-9:30am and normal pick up time is between 4:30pm-5pm.
- To help working parents we cover the full working day with our Early Bird (8am – 9am) and Extended Fun (5pm – 6pm) sessions which can easily be added for an extra £3 per session.
- Booking Protection Cover (£2 per day per child) can be added for full protection against illness, injury or cancellation, so you don’t miss out on your course fees!
- All children arrive with a full packed lunch, refillable drinks bottle and swimming kit. There is a tuck shop on site if they want to pack a small amount of pocket money in a sealed envelope. A treat for all their hard work!
We make payment easier by accepting bank transfer, debit/credit cards, all childcare vouchers, student finance, Gov.UK childcare or cash at registration. An easy booking system means you can reserve your dates and pay later at a more convenient time, or with a payment plan.
5 STAR REVIEWS
We are incredibly proud of our impeccable 5* reviews from parents on our Facebook and Trustpilot pages. Don’t take our word for it, check them out here:
To see more of the fun from camp, loads more information and to book please visit https://www.schoolsoutactivities.co.uk
We hope to see you at Camp!