At Ipswich High School, we understand that the world today requires young people to be so much more than simply good at passing exams.
As a school, our vision is to prepare our pupils to thrive in the 21st Century by using their talents to improve the lives of others and through doing so, make their own unique mark on the world.
This is achieved by:
- Developing individual academic excellence at every level with a focus on fostering a love of learning and perseverance.
- Having a broad, versatile and forward thinking curriculum supported by an extensive and purposeful enrichment programme.
- Enabling pupils to connect meaningfully with individuals and communities locally, nationally and internationally.
- Providing extensive opportunities for our pupils to develop leadership skills, as well as serving others.
- Developing resilience, the self-confidence to stretch themselves and encouraging acceptance of challenge.
- Being ambitious in all that we do and not setting limits on what our pupils think they can achieve.
- Regularly celebrating the individual and collective achievements and efforts of our pupils.
- Placing a strong and continued value on the importance of kindness and compassion for others.
We believe Ipswich High School is the best choice for your child’s future.
By the time students leave our school they will be:
- Inspired – to have discovered and become the best version of themselves and to have already played an empowering part in our local and wider communities.
- Happy – with who they are now and feel equipped for the world they are entering.
- Successful – having achieved outcomes that are beyond what they previously thought were possible.